Thursday, 5 September 2013

WOW cannot believe its been over a year since I last blogged

Terribly sorry ! I have just been sooooo busy!!

Well to get up to date I moved into The Corner Emporium may 2012 and then into the middle of the cleveland centre opposite Topshop and New Look may 2013

AND NOW I HAVE BIG NEWS TO ANNOUNCE!

we are moving again! Hopefully for the last time! But onwards and upwards

Basically if you are reading this, this is the first place I have announced the move, so lucky you!

Hollys Rack will be moving to The Hillstreet Centre just next door to Pandora, in a fabulous new HUGE store with display windows, an actual store room AND a staff toilet!

3.6 times the size of the current store! So we will have lots more stock, choice and a little more new apparel in the new store too.

So keep your eyes peeled as we should be in within a month or two.


This is the current shop in case your not local and fancy a nosey

MAD to think only a year and a half ago we were here...


LOL 

well I will make an effort to post more regularly once we get in the new shop and I have some office space!!

cya then
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment